M3IOT brings along the complete product portfolio of India's leading enteprise telecom and Internet services company. TTSL's integrated product & services bouquet for enterprise business is the most trusted and preferred TSP/ISP for Indian business houses.
Internet Leased Line (ILL) - High performance and carrier grade internet connection. Reliable and consistent internet connectivity to run mission critical and day- to-day operations.
MPLS VPN Service - State of Art MPLS based VPN – PAN India Connectivity with secure, cost effective MPLS VPN solution to enable seamless convergence of voice, video, data and multimedia.
Leased Line - Point to point connectivity for Voice Video & Data Symmetric, Two Way Clear Channel Connectivity between end points.
L2 Multicast - Optimized connectivity for Carrying video traffic to multiple locations - India’s First Video Connect Solution helps conserve bandwidth with increased redundancy. The L2MC solution is applicable to cable industry by virtue of support to Digital simulcast of live TV and multicasting.
Xpress VPN - Secure wireless Connectivity for remote offices ideal for quick deployment at new or remote locations like branches for few employees.
Enterprise voice portfolio - consists of wireline (PRI/BRI), Centrex, SIP Trunk, Walky; IN Services - toll free 1800 national & international; Hosted Services - call register, hosted IVR, conf bridging, single number.
IoT Solutions - location based services for vehicle or fleet tracking. The same can applied to tracking of assets or manpower and their movement.
The various facets of effective PMO -
* Manage: Define the business goals; resource management; schedule/cost/scope management; communications; project integration; Change management.
* Support: Methodology definition; metrics definition; process development & Optimization, tools, budget tracking and forecasting, Communications, trainings, mentoring and improvement
* Assure: Prioritization; strategic alignment; portfolio reporting; resource management allocation; opportunities and investment analysis; risk management; benefits realization tracking/reporting
* Inform: Status reporting; issue escalation; information distribution; metrics/KPIs; compliance;
* Govern: business realization management; risk management; stakeholder management, financial management; PMO performance management
Our services include -
* Program Management - Multiple projects / Sharing the skilled resources / Trainings.
* Project Management – Initiation / Planning / Execution / Monitoring & Control / Closing
* IT Service Management – Change Management / Incident Management / Problem Management / SLA’s
* Audit support – Governance / acquisition, development, and implementation / operations, maintenance and support / Protection of IT assets / Cyber Securities.
* Transition, Shadow, Hand over, Stabilization and Transformation of Support projects
Having said that we also understand that in today's world technology enablement plays a crucial role in a company's success. But again its not necessary, neither is it advised that a company shift focus from their core competency and bring it on to technology issues and platforms.
If you say outsourcing is the answer, it might not always work.
At M3IoT we believe, the anwer is onsite managed services. It gives you the best of both worlds. We take care of all your technology headaches, but we take care of it within your premises and under your monitoring. We work as an extended team. The idea is to provide all technology enablers to the company, so that they can focus on their core business & concerns. The various phases in a managed services engagment -
Sales & pre-sales phase -
* Initial understanding of the service setup.
* Presale due diligence at high level.
* Man power and tools requirement gathering.
Due dilligence -
* Product and platform level service flow understanding
* Document the “AS IS” business and Ops process
* Present tools and equipment listing with pros and cons
Define process flows & support hierarchy -
* New “TO-BE” process definition
* Flow charts with clear roles and responsibilities
* Identify the critical areas for the new service set up
* Plan the transition activities
* Execution: Identify the teams for transition activities from customer and service teams, classroom and hands on work trainings
* Setup the service environment and links establishment ( Off shore only)
Shadow / Reverse shadow -
* Work observation done by present and future service teams with check lists and escalation flows
Clear Hand over and go live -
* All the work related documents and contact lists with levels of support agreed
* Trouble free hand over
Stabilization & Continuous Improvement -
* Close working of old and new teams for the service behavior
* Plan for the new service improvement areas with clear statistics on betterment.
* Identify the key area for business/ regions
* Time to Market planning
* Provide the end to end requirements of project ( RFP and specifications)
* Project delivery - Financial projections
* Define complete technical solutions
* Identify the key vendors for deliveries
* Drive the program management for go live.
IoT – Machine to Machine -
* Business case preparations and validation
* Ideation of the IoT Solutions
* Bring in best solutions together
* End to end delivery process for integration
Call Center Solutions -
* Identify the core requirements
* Build the best environment
* Tie up with the industry renowned players
* Provide professional training sessions for the teams
Support Services -
* Due diligence of the present or new service setup requirement
* Provide a detailed service portfolio roll out
* Set the best ” TO BE” process as compared to “AS IS”
* Identify and engage best service teams for transition, hand over, baby sitting and continuous service Improvements
* Provide survey methods to improve services drive
Software Development & Testing Services -
* IT and Telecom Software products development
* Service and Flow customization of legacy products
* Deploy, implement and integration services
* Web, Mobile Applications development with the latest trends used
* Testing – case building, execution and QA services
Manpower (Technical and Consulting) -
* Technical Teams hire and share for short and long term
* Business and Architects for project based sharing
Implementations and Managed services for complete end to end telecom needs.
- Core Network - Service Control Point (SCP), Home Location Register(HLR)/HSS, SMSC, MMSC, USSD, IVR, VMS, PCRF, Diameter, Radius, GGSN, PGW etc.
- Operations Support Systems, Business Support Systems, Value Added Services, Mobile Number Portability, CRM, Data Protections and Legal Customer Data etc.
- Content Management, Voucher Management, Payments Gateways, Electronic Top-ups, Dealer & Retailer Management, SIM Card Managements, Self-care, MIS, Reporting, Customer care, Notifications -Welcome, Missed call Alerts, Roaming , Customer specific info & Trouble Ticketing Management etc.
- TDM-ISUP-PRI-IP-SIP interfaces.
- Unified, CTI-Dialler-ACD-IP-PBX-Contact Centre .
- GNOC-IT Applications, Telecom Applications, Networking Devices
At M3IOT, we are poised to be your application development partner, for your varied intra-organisation requirements or to build applications that you will be able to push foward to your end clients or consumers. Being in the consumer oriented telecom and enterprise software businesses for considerable extent of time, we bring in the necessary amount of experience and foresight in building applications that are intuitive, easy to use, attractive to look and above all serve a critical purpose.
We build applications on the Android and iOS platforms, these are native, in -device applications.
We also develop web portals which a device agnostic and can be very critical to bringing in mobility to your enterprise and ensure all on field and in house executives are always information enabled wherever they are.